We offer a wide array of advisory services for films and television series at all stages - from helping producers sell their completed projects both domestically and internationally to assisting investors vet opportunities to working with creatives to transform their scripts and ideas into market-ready packages. Our client-specific services range from submissions to Executive Producer and even lead Producer engagements.
We have experience and expertise working in multiple genres and budget ranges across film and television in features, documentaries, scripted, unscripted and digital series.
For early-stage projects we work with both individual filmmakers and production companies to help bring feature and series projects from idea to script to screen through strategic guidance and oversight throughout the development process.
- Provide market intelligence and creative feedback on your script, pitch deck, and other project assets
- Review and optimize finance plan taking into account current market rates for completed projects as well as available tax incentives and pre-sale opportunities for the project type, package, and budget range
- Develop realistic packaging strategy and oversee talent attachments that are appropriate for budget level and type of project, taking into account talent value in the marketplace with regards to financing and distribution
- Strategic guidance and recommendations on production company and sales agency partners and oversight of outreach process
- Creation of international co-production strategy where appropriate
Fee: $6500 (one-time upfront fee)
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER SERVICES
Utilizing over a decade of domestic and international distribution experience we guide our clients with completed (and almost completed) feature and documentary projects through the process of crafting a worldwide distribution and release strategy for your film.
- Create a custom distribution strategy for your feature or documentary to include festivals, domestic distribution, and foreign sales that maximizes your film’s revenue and exposure potential
- Tailor a specific strategy to your film by aligning the content (type, genre, format) with appropriate distribution outlets and platforms, taking into account timing of upcoming film markets and market supply and demand/needs
- Engage in distributor and sales agent outreach on behalf of the client to our trusted network of partners and guide you through the process contract negotiations and delivery of the final film
- Consultation on the creation of key marketing assets required by distributors, festivals, and to generate maximum awareness for your film during its release
Fee: $4500 (one-time upfront fee)
COMPANIES WE'VE WORKED WITH
About Stacey Parks
Stacey Parks has overseen and/or been involved in independent film financing, production, and distribution for over 20 years as a sales agent, consultant, producer, and executive producer.
She began her career at the William Morris Agency where she spent her tenure in the indie film packaging and financing department, as well as feature film lit, talent, and music. Stacey followed that up with a career in distribution and international sales working for suchcompanies as Icon and BBC WW, until transitioning to producing and exec producing full time.
Since then she’s been involved in the development, production, and distribution of several feature films, broadcast, and digital series, including SXSW Official Selection "Fits & Starts," "The Upgrade" for BravoTV, "The Big Sip" TV pilot for Spain's Media Pro Studio, and the 2019 theatrical release “Miss Virginia” starring Uzo Aduba.